A Russian scientific and practical conference titled “Contemporary Techniques for Upgrading Labor Safety Competences of Workers” will be held in Kemerovo on September 5-7, 2013.
The conference will have the following themes:
- Professional standards – the normative and methodological basis for upgrading labor safety competences of workers;
- Video data technologies for upgrading competences of workers;
- Modern video data technologies for continuous provision of the required level of workers’ competences in line with labor safety regulations;
- Development of primary safe labor skills with controllable computer models;
- Computer technologies for personal control of workers’ competences.
The National Association of Labor Safety Centers
Tel.: (499) 164-3959, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org